Registration With The Practice
When you attend the surgery for the first time, you will be asked to fill out a number of forms to complete your registration. This is because it can take a considerable amount of time for us to receive your medical records from your previous GP.
To save time, you can print off all the required registration forms to complete at home and bring with you on your first visit to the practice. Click on the link below to download the New Registration Pack.
New Patient - Registration Pack
You will also need to provide the following forms of ID to complete your registration:
- NHS Number
- Proof of current UK address (one of the following):
- Full UK driving licence;
- Recent utility bill (less than 3 months old);
- Bank statement (less than 3 months old) – a copy will be taken, omitting your account details, and the original returned to you;
- Council Tax bill, payment book or exemption certificate (less than 12 months old);
- Council/Housing Association tenancy agreement. Private tenancy agreements are not accepted;
- Council rent book/card (showing a payment within past 12 months).
- Photographic ID (i.e. Photocard Driving Licence or Passport)
** Please ensure you bring the original documents; photocopies will not be accepted **